In addition to our unique approach to instruction, Robert Frost Public Charter School places strong emphasis on developing a culture of harmony and respect to ensure students are provided with a safe and supportive learning environment. To accomplish this we will:
▪ Embrace all families and work to develop a strong school community.
▪ Value parents, teachers and students for the significant role that each play in our community.
▪ Promote personal responsibility and accountability, collaboration and communication.
▪ Emphasize the importance of individual personal best.
▪ Develop a sense of respect for oneself, fellow students and the greater community.
• Encourage students to collaborate as stewards of the environment.